Contech Laboratory Conductivity Meter can measure Conductivity, Resistivity, Total Dissolved Solids(TDS), Salinity & Temperature of any solution. This instrument is suitable in the field of water quality monitoring, aqua culture, biological agriculture, scientific & educational research, food safety, petrochemical and environmental protection. It uses ECNG01 glass electrode with a platinum plate sensitive element coated with platinum black to avoid errors due to polarization especially in solutions of high conductivity.
* Conductivity, resistivity, total dissolved solids(TDS), salinity & temperature measurement.
* Automatic or manual temperature compensation.
* 1 point calibration for the entire range.
* Bi directional RS232 interface. Baud rate selectable from 1200, 2400, 4800 and 9600.
* Single and continuous print out of readings.
* Multiple Printout types. Combinations selectable from different measuring units.
* Real Time Clock. Calibration report as per GLP requirements.
* Memory storage of 100 measurements.
* Data logging facility up to 500 results. Data logging interval selectable from 5S, 10S, 20S, 30S, 1M, 2M and 5M.
* Temperature calibration with respect to solution of known temperature.
|Measurement Range|| Conductivity : 0~200mS/cm spread into
5 ranges 0.00~20.00µS/cm, 20.0~200.0 µS/cm,
200~2000 µS/cm, 2.00~20.00mS/cm,
Resistivity : 0~100MΩcm
TDS : 0~100ppt (g/L)
Salinity : 0~100ppt
Temperature : -10.0 ~ 110.0°C
|Precision|| Conductivity : +1% FS
Temperature : +0.4°C
|Power||9V/ 500 mA External adaptor or battery backup unit (Optional)|
|Meter Dimensions (mm)||165 (L) x 190 (D) x 60 (H)|
|Meter Weight||700 g|
|Electrode|| Conductivity electrode - ECNG01
Temperature sensor electrode- ETS01
* Power : 9V/ 500 mA External adaptor
* Operating Temperature : 15~45°C
* Meter Dimensions (mm) : 165 (L) x 190 (D) x 60 (H)
* Meter Weight : 700 g
* Optional Accessories : Magnetic Stirrer MS-01, Battery backup unit BBEC-01 Calibration Standards.