Contech, Multiparameter Meter is the perfect combination of advanced Electro chemical sensor technology with state of the art electronics and software design. This instrument can measure several parameters, like pH, mV, Conductivity TDS, Salinity, Resistivity, Dissolved oxygen & temperature using different electrodes. Large scale integration of circuit using surface mounted components and dedicated backlite LCD with display of various measuring parameter units for different parameters being measured has enabled to use this compact instrument for the measurement of multiple parameters without any ambiguity. This instrument is very useful where all parameters need to be measured like in the field of environmental protection, water quality checking, disease control, biological agriculture, aqua culture & scientific research.
FOR WATER QUALITY ANALYSIS - CMPM-01
* pH , mV, Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, Salinity, DO, Temperature modes.
* Automatic or Manual temperature Compensation.
* 3 point pH calibration.
* Buffers selectable from 1.68pH, 4.00pH, 4.01pH, 6.86pH, 7.00pH, 9.18pH, 9.20pH. 10.01pH and 12.45pH.
* Automatic buffer recognition.
* 1 point conductivity calibration for the entire range.
* Dissolved oxygen electrode with the salinity measurement feature to achieve automatic salinity & temperature compensation.
* Automatic air pressure compensation for DO with the help of air pressure sensor.
* Polarographic type DO electrode offers short polarization time, quick response and precise measurements.
* Bi directional RS232 interface. Baud rate selectable from 1200,2400,4800 and 9600.
* Single and continuous print out of measuring parameters.
* Multiple Printout types. Combinations selectable from Sr. No., pH, mV, conductivity, TDS, Salinity, DO, Date, time and temperature..
* Real Time Clock.
* Calibration report as per GLP requirements.
* Electrode Slope and mV offset display.
* LCD display with Backlight.
* Memory storage of 100 measurements.
* Data logging facility up to 500 results. Data logging interval selectable from 5S, 10S, 20S, 30S, 1M, 2M and 5M.
* Temperature calibration with respect to solution of known temperature.
Magnetic Stirrer : CMS - 01 Optional
For Proper Performance Of DO Meter, Magnetic Stirrer Is Must
|Range||0 - 14 pH||+1999.9mV||Conductivity :
into 5 ranges
|0~40.00mg/L(ppm),||-10.0 ~ 110.0°C|
|Accuracy||+0.02pH||+1mV||+1% FS||+1% FS||+0.4°C|
* Power : 9V/ 500 mA External adaptor or battery backup unit (Optional)
* Operating Temperature : 15~45°C
* Meter Dimensions (mm) : 165 (L) x 190 (D) x 60 (H)
* Meter Weight : 700 g
Optional Accessories :
Magnetic Stirrer MS-01,
Battery backup unit BBEC-01